Thursday 24 December 2015

20 Funny Job Related Charts and Graphs

A funny collection of job and work-related charts and graphs.

20 Funny Job Related Charts and Graphs

Photo credit: JD Hancock

All these charts are from GraphJam, a funny site about funny charts.

Enjoy!

20 funny charts about jobs and work

How Happy I Am With My Job

A day in the life of a Hard Working Engineer

Freelancing clients and their projects

Probability of Customers Showing Up During My Shift

Perceived & Delusional Job Stability

Coworker arrogance

Productivity during specific office events

How much math you will use in your job

Chances of a procrastinator getting a chart done

Whiteboard use

What is running through my head at work

Amount of times my boss uses F-word

Chances of Bumping Into Your Boss

Why alarm clocks are useful

Things discussed in meetings

Ability vs. Desirability to Goof Off

Chance a client will return my phone call

Annoying Customers Today

Questions you'll answer on the phone in retail

Chance of getting blamed at work

Bonus

Boss Approaching...

READ NEXT: 15 Funniest Cartoons and Web Comics About Layoffs.

Which is your favorite chart? Tell us in the comments below.

Subscribe to JobMob via RSS or email and follow me on Twitter for more funny tips on good decisions for your future.


via JobMob More Information Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment